- Electro-mechanical dental chair with spindle system, smart electrical circuit with positions
for work start and end.
- Base dimensioned for enabling approach of DS / Assistant to operative field
- Pantographic lifting system
- Silent and smooth movements of seat and backrest activated by two oil-free electrical
- Single center articulation between seat and backrest.
- Seat and backrest structures manufactured in rebar and bended steel plates.
- Anatomic and enveloping upholstery with 1870 mm length and maximum 600 mm backrest
width, built with special polyurethane foam with progressive density; molded with flexible
PVC profile with extra lining in PA woven mesh.
- Headrest with reduced forms and thickness, and bi-swiveled longitudinal motion
- Low voltage electric circuit.
- Supply Voltage 127/220V – 60 Hz.
- Rotating body in equipment’s arm made of polystyrene with 3 mm thickness.
- Automatic selection of tips by pneumatic system, through activation block.
- Tip support made of ABS with 3 mm thickness, in a single piece apart from equipment’s
- Stabilized air pressure regulating valve for syringe, water tank and suction tips.
- Single, pneumatic foot switch, with progressive activation for controlling the hand pieces.
- Body made of high-impact polystyrene.
- Suction tip support attached to the arm, with 180º turning; electric operation switch with
programmable watering timer for the basin
- Sewage box enclosed in PVC, with vent and damper.
- Water, air and sewage piping in PVC and polyurethane fully built-in.
- Dental single-focus reflector consisting of a head with special multi-faceted mirror.
- Programmable light intensity in range of 6,000, 9,000, 15,000 and 22,000 lux through a
command located at chair foot switch, with color temperature of approximately 5,500º K,
which reflects natural light equivalent to daylight.
- Reflecting over an area of 8 x 16 cm, at a distance of 70cm from focus
- Light source with halogen H3 incandescent lamp, of 12V.A.C. and 55W.
- Input selection to 110/127/220V.