- Electro-mechanical dental chair with spindle system, smart electrical circuit with positions
for work start and end.
- Base dimensioned for enabling approach of DS / Assistant to operative field
- Base lining in Integral Skin
- Pantographic lifting system
- Silent and smooth motions of seat and backrest activated by two electrical motor-reducers,
- Single center swivel between seat and backrest
- Seat and backrest structures manufactured in rebar and bended steel plates
- Headrest with reduced forms and thickness, and bi-swiveled longitudinal motion
- Low voltage electric circuit.
- Supply Voltage 127/220V – 60 Hz.
- Rotary body in equipment arm, made of polystyrene with 3 mm thickness.
- Automatic selection of tips by pneumatic system, through activation block.
- Flat, lightweight and flexible hoses
- Equipment body built-in bilateral handles.
- Single, pneumatic foot switch, with progressive activation for controlling the hand pieces.
- Auxiliary unit attached to fixed support of chair
- Upper hoses with quick-connector
- Sewage box enclosed in PVC, with vent and damper.
- Water, air and sewage piping in PVC and polyurethane fully built-in.
- Spit basin detached from unit body, made of enameled ceramic, with rounded shape and no
protrusions or recesses.
- Dental single-focus reflector consisting of a head with special multi-faceted mirror.
- On/Off switch, it can obtain a light intensity of 30,000 lux with color temperature of
approximately 5,500º K, which reflects natural light equivalent to daylight, achieved within a
4,500º and 6,000º K range
- Simplified lamp replacement
- Lamp guard in enameled carbon steel sheet and mirror guard made of transparent material.
- Dual-grip ergonomic handle