PATIENT CHAIR – SPECIAL FEATURES:
- A corrosion resistant, solid steel frame coated with epoxy paint for greater durability
- An anti-skid Base for stability; no fixing on the floor.
- Base with a Pantographic lifting mechanism with lifting capacity of 200 kg, powered by BOSCH motor.
- Joystick control pedal with three working programs with automatic return to zero position
- An innovative design with a comfortably positioned, bi-articulated, removable, and height-adjustable headrest featuring front, rear, and longitudinal movements with a lever-lock system.
- Stain free, dust free, washable and removable upholstery with multiple colour shades.
- Ambidextrous: designed to be used by left-handed and right-handed people with equal ease.
- 1 fixed arm and 1 retractable arm with internal steel structure providing freedom of movement.
DELIVERY UNIT – SPECIAL FEATURES:
- An anti-corrosive, ABS injected dental unit for greater durability
- Mounted with 4 terminals that includes Airotor (2 no.), 3-way Syringe (1 no.), Micromotor or scalar (1 no.),
- Autoclavable syringe nozzles with rotating and removable needles.
- Articulated pneumatic locking arms operated by button located under the body of the equipment in the side handle providing free hinge movement.
- Removable stainless steel top: Easy to clean and resistance to corrosion.
- PAD control panel with chair functions
- X-ray viewer connected to the unit for the easy visualization of radiographic examinations
WATER UNIT – SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Made of ABS Injection: gives greater durability and resistance to corrosion and color stability to the assembly.
- A deep, movable, and removable spittoon with drain and filters for solid retention and splashing prevention mechanism.
- Installed with a debris filter at the base of the dental water unit to collect solid debris.
- Equipped with high-quality dental saliva suction and ejector device: 01 Air saliva- Venturi System and 01 Vac Plus.
- Installed with proximity sensor for patient comfort, safety, and water flow regulation and saving
- Water and tub unit 90 ° foldaway, allowing a wide mobility that allows the auxiliary to approach the operative field.
CHAIR LED LIGHT – 3 LEDs:
- A highly durable LED unit which consumes up to 95% less electricity than conventional models.
- Installed with proximity sensor to avoid cross-contamination with a luminous intensity selection.
- Light head unit comes with a Front Protector which is removable, constructed of durable and transparent material which protects the optical system against aerosol with 620 degrees rotation.
- Rectangular Light Focus increase the size of the focus of illumination of the oral cavity, providing a greater area of illumination in the field of work
- Three Intensities: 5,000, 12,000 and 25,000 LUX (with variation of + -10%).
DOCTORS STOOL (Standard) – SPECIAL FEATURES
- Seat with height adjustment – lift system through side lever that allows greater ease and quick adjustment of positions.
- Backrest position adjustment – The vertical, horizontal and tilting movements of the Backrest are triggered via a handle, providing varied adjustments for the lumbar support, allowing the professional to sit correctly respecting the hemodynamics
- Stool Upholstery – rigid and durable material, with seamless coating, suitable density and anti-deformation Provides more comfort for the professional and is easy to clean and asepsis
- Stool Base and wheel- Strong Base with 5 chair caster wheels provides excellent stability and easy mobility.