Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator
- S/he should be able to deliver visually stunning & cutting-edge concepts and drive them till completion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time working under tight deadlines
- Capability to enhance customer experience by bring in new ideas/new technologies in the market
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for print as well as digital media.
- Ability to identify new opportunities for diverse design services within the corporate framework
- To work on a variety of products, including booklets, magazines, brochure, banners, handbills, hoardings, corporate identity and social media collateral. etc.
- Hands on experience on Adobe suite- Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, coral draw
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Ensure design is complete and in line with the concept before moving to animation
- Maintain 100% of quality and balance of internal coordination with the team
- Graphics Designing skills through entire Adobe Suite
- Ability to work closely with the team on projects
- Overall responsibility for understanding a brief of work and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces without directly copying any person’s ideas 100%.
Event Management, Vendor Management, Booth Floor planning, Design Knowledge, Photoshop Knowledge.
- End to end execution of offline promotion scheme
- Connect with zonal sales heads to know more about the zonal market
- Participatory planning in College level event/lecture/Hands on, with the collaboration with the zonal sales team
- Supply and account maintain of updated marketing materials(Catalogue, Flyers, Tri-folders, Pamphlets) to all zones
- Gifts planning within the allocated budget, vendor management
- Vendor management of branded T-shirts, Towels and other utilities within the allocated budged
- Research various magazines and their reach
- Plan publication of ads and articles accordingly
- Booth design, Vendor Negotiation
- Booth branding materials,design and printing
- End to end event handling,including sale products handling, team task allocation
- Post event ROI
- Printing material vendor Management(location wise)
- Gift and uniform vendor management
- Booth design vendor Management
- All Print material records for internal records – Sales / service etc.